Girls' Frontline...
Girl robots. I couldn't stay away. I had to watch Girls' Frontline...
Girls' Frontline (sometimes referred to as Dolls' Frontline) is based on a video game franchise which I knew nothing about beforehand. So, we have good robots versus bad robots with lots of destruction, mayhem and mysterious intrigue as the good robots and their human commanders try to figure out who or what is behind the robot uprising. I liked the interaction between and amongst the various robots and that the good guys and bad guys alike are not afraid to trash talk each other. Large set piece battles abound along with close-quarters gun play, and hand to hand combat. Despite plenty of robot-on-robot action, there's not much in the way of actual red ink to be found and no naughty bits. I enjoyed the series and I gave Girls' Frontline a 4 out of 5.
I have both of the Girls' Frontline OST CDs and I have the digital single Bad Candy. The soundtracks have 31 and 24 tracks respectively. I like 16 of the 31 tracks in the first soundtrack for a total of 51.6% or a 3 out of 4. It should be noted that the first soundtrack has a number of A and B versions of the same songs. I like 8 of the 24 tracks in the second soundtrack for a total of 33.3% and a 2 out of 4. Of course the Bad Candy single has just the one track and gets a top score.
After World War III decimated the world's population and rendered large amounts of land uninhabitable, various private military contractors began using combat androids -- also known as T-Dolls -- to maintain peace in unstable countries. While they are physically superior to flesh-and-blood fighters, T-Dolls are incapable of formulating complex plans and thus require a human commander to issue orders.
Sangvis Ferri was an industry-leading T-Doll manufacturer until they attempted to install a specialized T-Doll as the company's sole commander—resulting in the immediate deaths of everyone at that facility. Seizing control of Sangvis factories, the rogue AI declared war on the remnants of mankind. Now facing a hostile robot invasion, Griffin & Kryuger is the only paramilitary organization strong enough to withstand confrontation and halt their destructive advances.
Investigating the events related to Sangvis Ferri's aggression, the elite task force Team Anti-Rain searches for highly confidential information in an abandoned warehouse, but they are shortly ambushed. Hoping to safeguard their findings, the group temporarily disbands and each Doll goes into hiding. Meanwhile, the lazy but gifted Gentiane is hired by Griffin as a rookie commander and given her critical first mission.
Girls' Frontline (sometimes referred to as Dolls' Frontline) is based on a video game franchise which I knew nothing about beforehand. So, we have good robots versus bad robots with lots of destruction, mayhem and mysterious intrigue as the good robots and their human commanders try to figure out who or what is behind the robot uprising. I liked the interaction between and amongst the various robots and that the good guys and bad guys alike are not afraid to trash talk each other. Large set piece battles abound along with close-quarters gun play, and hand to hand combat. Despite plenty of robot-on-robot action, there's not much in the way of actual red ink to be found and no naughty bits. I enjoyed the series and I gave Girls' Frontline a 4 out of 5.I have both of the Girls' Frontline OST CDs and I have the digital single Bad Candy. The soundtracks have 31 and 24 tracks respectively. I like 16 of the 31 tracks in the first soundtrack for a total of 51.6% or a 3 out of 4. It should be noted that the first soundtrack has a number of A and B versions of the same songs. I like 8 of the 24 tracks in the second soundtrack for a total of 33.3% and a 2 out of 4. Of course the Bad Candy single has just the one track and gets a top score.




Comments
Post a Comment
Note: Anonymous posts are allowed, but, all comments are subject to moderation by the content manager. Comments may be rejected, edited or deleted at the sole discretion of the content manager.