Navigation Placeholder

The X's...

In October 2007, in the aftermath of the Ultimate Otaku Fall Cleanup, I decided to let my collection of X's on VHS go. Spending time with the X's is a guilty pleasure that I indulge in from time to time. So, I replaced my VHS collection of X's with the Nick Picks Volume 5 DVD which had one episode of the X's. For some time now, I've been debating whether the one episode of X's that I had on DVD was enough for the archive.
Annie Award-winning designer/creator Carlos Ramos (Oh Yeah! Cartoons) presents a new Nicktoon about The X's, a family of spies who are on the midst of being fired due to their inability to keep their secret identity a secret. The four-member clan is made up of Mr. X, Mrs. X, their daughter Tuesday X, and their son Truman X. They work for the top secret spy organization, SUPERIOR. However, this agency is continually involved in conflicts with another secret spy organization, S.N.A.F.U. S.N.A.F.U. is a wicked group known for its malevolent activities.

S.N.A.F.U. is made up of four main members: Glowface, Lorenzo Suave, Sasquatch, and the Scream Queens. Glowface is continually designing and building evil lairs, and The X's continually destroy them. The X's must attempt to blend in with society, or be taken off the assignment, or, most likely, fired from SUPERIOR. But each time they try to blend in, something almost always goes horribly wrong.
After months of debate, I happened to notice that blocks of 3-4 half-hour segments were being broadcast this week. So, I decided to gather up 10 half-hour segments, filter out the commercials and make up a couple of DVDs for the archive.