Navigation Placeholder

Lucky Star...

While watching Kannagi, I came across previews for Lucky Star. So, I picked up the first volume of Lucky Star...
Meet Konata, an athletic and intelligent girl too dedicated to her favorite primetime anime shows to excel in anything but otaku culture; Miyuki, the cute, bespectacled living example of moe with an encyclopedic knowledge of all subjects; Kagami, the bitter-sweet, tough but shy straight-man to Konata's constant teasing and pranks; and her younger fraternal twin sister, Tsukasa, a kind but air-headed klutz. Witness this study in the human condition as our heroines explore the unexplored in questioning the ordinary!
Lucky Star seems like an interesting anime that I might like. I'm not sure yet, if I'll like it enough to buy six volumes worth, but, I'll give it a try...