Navigation Placeholder

Psycho Diver...

Several years ago, I picked up the VHS version of Psycho Diver...
Yuki is a young, beautiful pop superstar with her life in turmoil. She is haunted by memories of a dark and violent past and is discovering she possesses extraordinary psycho-kinetic powers she cannot control. It is up to Bosujima, a Psycho Diver with exceptional talents, to descend into her turbulent soul and set things right before her inner demon kills him. What he doesn't know is that there are others who will stop at nothing to control Yuki's fate... and that he is stepping into a power struggle he may not survive.
The story is weak, but, there's lots of blood and some half-decent fights. Also, some of the music is actually fairly good. I used to have the subtitled VHS version. In the aftermath of the Ultimate Otaku Fall Cleanup, I decided not to keep it in my archive. I gave Psycho Diver a 2 out of 5.