Navigation Placeholder

Capricorn...

Years ago, I picked up the VHS version of Capricorn...
In the blink of an eye, high school student Taku Shimamura finds himself transported to the bizarre world of Slaffleaze, where intelligent creatures govern and the ruling class, led by the villainous Zolba, is plotting the invasion of the world they know as Capricorn... the Earth! Joining together with the oppressed Slaffleaze peasants, Taku must find a way to stop Zolba's dark forces before the way to the unsuspecting Earth is opened. In order to do so, he must first gain the love and trust of the last of the Yappie, the ancestral guardians of Slaffeaze. This is a task that will take more than a little courage and daring, for the last Yappie is not just a cute young female, she's also a dragon!
Oh my goodness... cute critters are threatening the Earth. A boy (well... not really) and his half-dragon sweetheart are all that stand between the Earth and certain doom. It's another (even more bizarre) romantic comedy/adventure from the creator of Outlanders. At one point, I experienced a severe case of cuteness overload and had to stop watching. It took a couple of months of rest to recuperate, but, eventually I did finish watching it. I've rarely met a dragon or half-dragon that I didn't like, but, these dragons just didn't agree with me. I gave Capricorn a 1 out of 5. In the aftermath of the Ultimate Otaku Fall Cleanup, I decided not to keep it in my archive.