Navigation Placeholder

Wallpapers Have Moved...

After many years, I have moved the wallpapers from a post, originally dated in 2005, to a dedicated page. I spent some time checking each wallpaper to see where else in the world my wallpapers appear. A review of back links and hot links indicated that there were only a handful of pages in the world that might be affected. Moving the wallpaper post to its own dedicated page would break the connection to the date of the initial post, but, more importantly, it would allow me to take advantage of the page link tab widget.

To my pleasant surprise, a handful of my wallpapers do appear elsewhere -- mostly at wallpaper aggregating sites, but, also in a handful of forums and personal sites. Lucy from Elfen Lied seems to be the most popular of my wallpapers. For a while Alias of Westgate from the Forgotten Realms book Azure Bonds, was a close second, but, Alias' wallpaper seems to have faded in popularity over the years. The Saikano wallpaper based on the cover art from an earlier US release on DVD was also quite popular.