Navigation Placeholder

Gummi Bears: Girl's Knight Out...

In the aftermath of the Ultimate Otaku Fall Cleanup, a number of gems of classic TV were unceremoniously placed in trash bags and set out by the curb or given away. Among the dearly departed was an episode of Disney's Gummi Bears cartoon called "Girl's Knight Out".
In Girl's Knight Out, King Gregor proposes a series of tests for Unwin and the other squires to become Princess Calla's bodyguard, which includes stealing a golden apple from the strong and mysterious Black Knight. Calla conceals her appearance in a suit of armor and competes as well to prove she is capable of her own self defense.
I wasn't greatly concerned at the time because I had a DVD collection from the series and although the collection didn't actually contain that episode, I was hoping that Disney might release a second volume at some point in time in the future. My recent discovery of the classic Cosmic Christmas cartoon, inspired me to poke around for this lost episode of Gummi Bears, which I found on YouTube and promptly added to the archive. I'd still like to have an official release, but, now I can rest a bit easier knowing that this episode is safely archived.