Navigation Placeholder

Thundercats Roar...

I've been a fan of Thundercats since the series premiered in Philly in the mid-1980s. So, imagine my surprise when I heard that there was going to be a new Thundercats reboot with a comedy twist, not unlike Teen Titans Go. It looks interesting, but, I can't say with a straight face, that I'm really excited about this new incarnation of the classic series. I'll keep an open mind, but, I do have some doubts. While the angel on my shoulder would like this incarnation of Thundercats to succeed, the devil on the opposite shoulder doesn't like seeing Thundercats as a comedy and has whispered in my ear that the series should crash and burn. By the way, I can't say that I'm a fan of Lion-O's weird ears. They're not quite elf ears or cat ears... Some people have described them as cow ears. Moving on. The rebooted series is expected to air on Cartoon Network sometime in 2019.