Navigation Placeholder

Shiny Toy Guns - Major Tom And Corruption Garden...

Sometime ago, when the Lincoln "Luxury at Lightspeed" ad campaign was in full force, one of the ads featured a 30-second clip from Shiny Toy Guns rendition of Major Tom (Coming Home). Youtube came through for me, yet again, and I was able to track down a roughly 4-minute version of the song, but, the video, such as it was, left a lot to be desired. Even, so, I added the video to the archive.

Recently, while poking around the AnimeNation news board, I came across a post for a new CG music video created by IKEDA, employing the vocal talents of Vocaloid Luka Megurine singing the song Corruption Garden. For those of you who don't know, a vocaloid is a software package that can be used by talented individuals to produce music using the software's own vocal capabilities -- essentially a "singer in a box". The video is quite impressive and the music isn't half bad either.

I added the music video to the archive and then took the time to marry the Corruption Garden video with the music from Shiny Toy Guns. The music doesn't mesh well with the video, but, it still manages to look cool. Sorry, I've no plans on sharing my mash up... Of course, when I needed a suitable image to represent Vocaloid Luka Megurine, Google came through once again...