Ameku M.D.: Doctor Detective...
I watched Ameku M.D.: Doctor Detective...
Join Doctor Ameku as she explores some fascinating medical cases from an urban legend of people who die if they watch a certain video to a case where a dead man arrives with blue blood and appeared to have attacked by an animal. Each episode features a new medical mystery or the continuation of an existing case across two or three episodes. Whenever I see anime doctors, I'm always tempted to compare them to American TV doctors like Quincy from the 1970s TV show. Doctor Ameku's relationship with the police and the hospital administration is somewhat strained, but, they tolerate her antics as she has a history of solving difficult cases. There is some red ink (and in some cases blue ink) and the usual depiction of crime scenes that one would expect for a typical procedural detective drama. There are no naughty bits. I liked Ameku M.D.: Doctor Detective and gave the series a 3 out 5.
Ten'ikai General Hospital's Supervisory Department of Diagnostic Pathology handles cases other physicians deem too difficult to treat. It's also where bizarre mysteries surface, from unexplained illnesses to strange murders even the police can't solve. At the center of it all is Takao Ameku, a brilliant doctor determined to reveal the shocking truth behind these anomalies.

Comments
Post a Comment
Note: Anonymous posts are allowed, but, all comments are subject to moderation by the content manager. Comments may be rejected, edited or deleted at the sole discretion of the content manager.