Navigation Placeholder

My Gift Lvl 9999 Unlimited Gacha: Backstabbed in a Backwater Dungeon, I'm Out for Revenge!...

I had to see My Gift Lvl 9999 Unlimited Gacha: Backstabbed in a Backwater Dungeon, I'm Out for Revenge!...
After being recruited to join the Concord of Tribes, a group consisting of one each of the other 8 races, Light was shocked when they suddenly attempted to kill him! Miraculously managing to escape and survive in the deepest depths of a dungeon, Light is shocked to learn that he’s much more powerful than anyone thought and his thoughts quickly turn to revenge. It won’t be easy, and it may take years, but with the aid of his newly summoned Ever-Seeking Maid and his increased abilities, he’ll cut a bloody path through their dead and dying bodies in My Gift Lvl9999 Unlimited Gacha: Backstabbed in a Backwater Dungeon, I’m Out for Revenge!
Light has a curious power called Gacha which allows him to randomly acquire cards that can be redeemed for something. The catch is that the value of the "something" that Light receives corresponds to the amount of mana in the space around him. So, normally he would get a lot of useless things and for this reason his powers are likewise, considered useless. Beyond all hope, Light is allowed to join an adventuring party, but, after a while he is betrayed by the party members and left for dead in an infamous dungeon called the Abyss.

God? I like the sound of that. Someone is hiding the truth from me. For reasons that are either righteous or nefarious. And whether I take the path to being an altruistic god or a satanic monarch depends on that. Because with my Gift, I can either grant blessings and fortune, or drown everything in death and despair. The world has a chance to prove which it deserves...
As fate would have it, Light finds himself barely alive at the lowest level of the Abyss where the mana is strongest. In this mana-rich environment, Light uses his unlimited Gacha power to summon the first of an ever-growing host of ultra-rare and exceedingly powerful cards that can either be insanely powerful beings to help him or insanely powerful magical artifacts that he can wield. Over the next few years, Light builds a vast and powerful empire in the depths of the Abyss, unseen and unbeknownst to anyone on the outside. Light has amassed his army of faithful followers for one singular purpose -- revenge.

Light's followers lure his first victim into the Abyss where he is quickly and ruthlessly defeated. This is when Light delivers his manifesto and says that he could bring blessings or death and the world would prove itself worthy or one or the other. During the course of the series, there is quite a bit of bloodshed and gore. Exploding heads, chewed bodies, arrow shots, whippings, brutal beatings, torture and even tentacles. Despite the tentacles, there are no actual naughty bits. There's lots of good wholesome depravity to be found in My Gift Lvl 9999 Unlimited Gacha: Backstabbed in a Backwater Dungeon, I'm Out for Revenge! and I gave it a 4 out of 5.

Comments