Milky Subway: The Galactic Limited Express...
I couldn't not watch Milky Subway: The Galactic Limited Express...
Milky Subway is a zany, action-packed comedy adventure. The story follows the exploits of a group of misfits trapped on a runaway train. As the group comes together to save themselves, events spiral out of control and become more and more ridiculous. There are no naughty bits or red ink. I left details out because this is a fairly short story -- less than an hour -- and I didn't want to spoil it. Originally, this production was released in a number of shorts that combined to tell a complete story. The creator has since reworked the animation to produce a full-length OVA with some new scenes. I saw the original series, I really liked Milky Subway: The Galactic Limited Express and gave it a 4 out of 5. I also enjoyed the theme song Gingakei Made Tonde Ike! aka Fly To The Galaxy by Candies.
Arrested for reckless space driving, super human Chiharu and cyborg Makina are sentenced to clean the Milky☆Subway--an old interplanetary train. Easy enough, right? Wrong. When the train suddenly takes off, they are thrown into a high-speed space-train spectacle packed with chaos, no plans, and zero strategy. Just pure momentum!
Milky Subway is a zany, action-packed comedy adventure. The story follows the exploits of a group of misfits trapped on a runaway train. As the group comes together to save themselves, events spiral out of control and become more and more ridiculous. There are no naughty bits or red ink. I left details out because this is a fairly short story -- less than an hour -- and I didn't want to spoil it. Originally, this production was released in a number of shorts that combined to tell a complete story. The creator has since reworked the animation to produce a full-length OVA with some new scenes. I saw the original series, I really liked Milky Subway: The Galactic Limited Express and gave it a 4 out of 5. I also enjoyed the theme song Gingakei Made Tonde Ike! aka Fly To The Galaxy by Candies.

Comments
Post a Comment
Note: Anonymous posts are allowed, but, all comments are subject to moderation by the content manager. Comments may be rejected, edited or deleted at the sole discretion of the content manager.