Apocalypse Hotel...
I streamed Apocalypse Hotel...
The tone of the series is quite somber as early on we visit the graveyard of robots and beyond the immediate surroundings of the hotel, there's just nothing but ruins and desolation. When, the family of aliens arrives, the tone shifts and over the course of the series there is a feeling of optimism that humanity will return someday. There are no naughty bits and no red ink. I enjoyed the series, but, I can certainly see that it's not for everyone. I gave Apocalypse Hotel a 4 out of 5.
Following the collapse of civilization, one storied hotel stands among the ruins of Tokyo's Ginza district. Overrun by nature, this lone hotel continues to defy humanity's collapse. Current guests: zero. Check-ins scheduled today: zero. Yesterday's website traffic: zero. Enter with caution in this story of survival and mystery in a world where the memory of humanity begins to fade.The apocalypse came and humanity left Earth behind. The only evidence of humanity's existence in the ruined waste, now being overcome by nature, is one hotel run by a staff of robots and managed by the dedicated robot concierge Yachiyo. One day, the hotel receives their first guest who just happens to be an alien. The hotel staff accommodates the alien to the best of their abilities and everyone is pleased. Sometime later, a family of aliens arrives and make themselves comfortable. The family and the hotel staff work together to make improvements and attract more costumers.
The tone of the series is quite somber as early on we visit the graveyard of robots and beyond the immediate surroundings of the hotel, there's just nothing but ruins and desolation. When, the family of aliens arrives, the tone shifts and over the course of the series there is a feeling of optimism that humanity will return someday. There are no naughty bits and no red ink. I enjoyed the series, but, I can certainly see that it's not for everyone. I gave Apocalypse Hotel a 4 out of 5.

Comments
Post a Comment
Note: Anonymous posts are allowed, but, all comments are subject to moderation by the content manager. Comments may be rejected, edited or deleted at the sole discretion of the content manager.