May I Ask For One Final Thing?...
I took the opportunity to stream May I Ask For One Final Thing?...
During the initial beat down of the nobles, Scarlet overhears the assembled nobles making statements about illegal activities and with Julius, the first prince and brother of Scarlet's former fiancé, an investigation into the offending nobles is started. As events unfold, Scarlet and Julius realize that someone is manipulating circumstances around them to instigate a religious war. Of course, one can expect a certain amount of red ink and Scarlet punches her way through one obstacle after another. I really enjoyed watching Scarlet's antics and gave May I Ask For One Final Thing? a 4 out of 5.
I really like strong female leads and Scarlet, our resident brawler, is the star of the series. Join our intrepid heroine as she beats to snot out of anyone she feels is in need of a beating. The series starts with Scarlet having her engagement cancelled at a public event and her former fiancé is standing is already in the company of another woman -- a pink-haired floozy. Scarlet trashes everyone at the event including the other woman and saves the last punch for her former fiancé.Scarlet has put up with her fiancé’s bullying long enough. Not only is Second Prince Kyle arrogant and crude, but he suddenly called off their engagement during a ball. And if things couldn’t get any worse, he then accuses her of a crime she never committed. Fueled by betrayal, Scarlet unleashes her rage, giving the prince and his nobles a beatdown they’ll never forget.
During the initial beat down of the nobles, Scarlet overhears the assembled nobles making statements about illegal activities and with Julius, the first prince and brother of Scarlet's former fiancé, an investigation into the offending nobles is started. As events unfold, Scarlet and Julius realize that someone is manipulating circumstances around them to instigate a religious war. Of course, one can expect a certain amount of red ink and Scarlet punches her way through one obstacle after another. I really enjoyed watching Scarlet's antics and gave May I Ask For One Final Thing? a 4 out of 5.

Comments
Post a Comment
Note: Anonymous posts are allowed, but, all comments are subject to moderation by the content manager. Comments may be rejected, edited or deleted at the sole discretion of the content manager.